Course Name: Toilet Training Technique Workshop
Date : Tuesday, 26th of February 2019
From learning new routines to knowing when it’s time to use the toilet, to being able to manipulate clothing, the potty training process can take many years for some children with autism to become experts.
Our workshop is carried out by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst and will provide parents & professionals with the fundamentals to help them put together a successful toilet plan for their child.
1. Readiness Skills – When should I start?
2. Getting Prepared
3. Reinforcement & Rewards
4. Methods for Toilet Training
5. Visual and Other Supports
6. Generalisation, Requesting and Self-Initiation
7. Night Time Control
8. Strategies For Success
9. Common Issues and How To Handle Them!